Monday, April 11, 2011

Not Much

There's not much going on. Aedan seems to be happy head down punching my bladder. I'm happy he's getting more time to grow!

Anddddd I'm so ready for him to get here. I completely forgot how uncomfortable the end of the 3rd trimester is.

My OB appointment last week was very uneventful. I was still only dilated a fingertip. Thank God my OB was super gentle with the exam. (I did mention the L&D doc just about killed me, right?) We'll see what they say Wednesday!

Everything else in life is just sailing along! The boys are growing like weeds & learning new things every day.

Jack cracks me up with some of the things he picks up! He'll tap his chin, say "Hmmmmm...I thinking...",  then throw his finger in the air & say, "I got an idea!" I have no idea where he got it. from, but it's too cute.

Trip can be a holy terror then switch it up & be the sweetest little thing! Whenever I have a contraction or Aedan hurts me Trip asks me, "You OK? You alright, Mah-ey?" And he won't quit asking until I tell him I'm OK and then tell him I'm alright.

Well, I had more to say, but I'm about to fall asleep. So I think I'll leave it at this.

Thank you for all the love on my last posts!

2 comments:

Rotten said...

Glad to hear he's still cooking away. Not long now though. Under 3 weeks and you'll be done. I'm with ya on the uncomfortable nature of the end. I've decided that my appendages resemble fat sausages more than fingers and toes. :)

Rebecca said...

I love the finger in the air thing...too cute! Glad you're hanging in there...keep it up!