Labor & delivery was...not fun. 3 attempts for an IV, 2 blown veins, 2 1/2 bags of fluids, and a shot of terbutiline later I'm on my way home!
They managed to slow down my contractions & I'm holding steady at a fingertip dilated.
Hopefully the little guy will stay put for a little while longer!
7 comments:
Hope Aeden keeps baking for another week or two! Exciting stuff....except for the blown veins and all.
I'm glad you were able to hold off delivery. Take care of yourself, and good luck when the time comes!
Also, just a word of encouragement, I found adding one baby to be worlds easier than doing two at a time.
Glad to hear everyone is OK and back at home.
Sending good thoughts to you!
So crazy! Hang in there!
Stay put baby! Glad to see you went home. Hopefully, nothing has changed over the last couple of days since you wrote this.
Ugh, the Terb! I have such a love/hate thing for that stuff!
Glad you're ok. Wishing you some peace.
Post a Comment