I've joined Sunset Crochet's 12 Days of Christmas Charity! I've committed to making 12 preemie hats in 12 days. Bonnie at Sunset Crochet got together a few other designers and created several adorable patterns for everyone use.
I'm having a blast!
Here's what I completed the first day:
![]() |
| This isn't one of her patterns, but I was anxious to get started. |
![]() |
| Ho! Ho! Ho! |
It's amazing how grateful these little hats have made me. Trip spent a few days in the Level II nursery (lowest level of the NICU) due to some O2 levels. He went home with me and Jack, though. I can't imagine what the parents of babies in the NICU go through.
OK, now I'm rambling. I'm lucky enough to have been interrupted by the boys constant chattering and questions about 1,000 times during the few minutes I took to write this post.


2 comments:
Totally love the santa hat!
So sweet! I've been thinking of taking the boys to the NICU to drop off goodies and to show how well they've done! I feel so blessed that my preemies have come so far!
Post a Comment