- I can't believe my baby is 3 months old!!! Where has the past three months gone???
- Trip & Jack are about to drive me nuts with their poo-nap-antics. I've finally resorted to sewing the zipper pull to the fabric of their jammies for naps. I kid you not. If they have any access to their diapers they pull them off and use their beds and bedroom as a huge toilet. I'm sooooo tired of washing every.thing.they.own. on a daily basis. I won't even go into the furniture and carpet cleaning. ::sigh::
- Tim bought a new toy. Shortly before we found out we were pregnant this last time he bought a Crossfire.

He then wised up and got rid of it and admitted it was an impulse buy. Just a few weeks ago he got the car bug again and ended up deciding to buy another "toy". It needs a little bit of body work, a new driver's seat, and a new top.

At least I like the color. - I taught myself how to knit continental style! Woo-hoo!
Wednesday, July 20, 2011
Friday Night Leftovers aka the only way I can blog
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Yuck! I'm so sorry you boys keep making you clean up poop messes. I have a few friends that have had similar problems. They had good luck with these PJs.
Those poop-nap issues SUCK!!!
So does a husband who buys new cars like they're magazines. That would seriously drive me nuts. You're a nicer wife than I!
Post a Comment