Before:
After:
And because that just wasn't short enough, I cut it again 8 days later!
I finally got it as short as I wanted it! Now if only I could get Tim to quit teasing me about putting on a ball-cap and going by a boys name. :-P
I love it!!! It looks so cute! I am always tempted to cut my hair short too, but I can't pull it off (I have curly hair).
Mate, I totally get it, and why.My hair is shorter :)My hairbrush? Unloved!g
It looks fantastic - and that's how short I'm wearing mine!
Both of the cuts look fantastic! Good for you for taking a risk and getting what you wanted. :)
Looks great (not boyish at all, IMO)!
Looks great. Really suits you!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I love it!!! It looks so cute! I am always tempted to cut my hair short too, but I can't pull it off (I have curly hair).
Mate, I totally get it, and why.
My hair is shorter :)
My hairbrush? Unloved!
g
It looks fantastic - and that's how short I'm wearing mine!
Both of the cuts look fantastic! Good for you for taking a risk and getting what you wanted. :)
Looks great (not boyish at all, IMO)!
Looks great. Really suits you!
Post a Comment