TWIN PRETZEL!
OK, so they don't look as twisted in the picture as they did IRL, but still! I laid them down in the floor so I could get some bottles ready and this is what I walked in on...with one difference. Jack was sucking in Trip's thumb! So funny! Of course usually he's not being quite so nice to his brother; Jack's usually kicking him or pulling his hair (resulting in Trip pitching a screaming fit).
****************
Goals this week
- Put all clean laundry away the same day it's dried.
- Do not put off making bottles until bedtime.
- Bake a cake.
- Make dinner every night.
What I'm thankful for
- Tim & I replaced the outdoor faucet off the back porch.
- My tomato plant hasn't died (I'm horrible with outdoor plants).
- My new haircut turned out pretty decent.
- My childrens' smiles!

6 comments:
Cuties! I love that they were hanging together.
I love it. I have pictures of my twins piled on top of each other, too. It's almost like they see the entire room is available but both inexplicably want the same piece of turf.
g
LOVE LOVE Love the pic and those boys!
I need to make Goals like that ... daily To do list that CAN be done!
Those are some cute twisty babies!
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.
they are too cute!
Post a Comment